Bellsure are continually planning and responding to the COVID-19 pandemic in terms of customer support, employee welfare and consistency within the supply chain. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are supplied with the products they need to complete their projects. To do this, we’re safeguarding an agile workforce, a robust, well-stocked product range and our industry leading customer service levels.
In the following days and months, you can be confident that Bellsure are:
- Adhering to the latest Government guidelines, continually listening, and actioning all official advice.
- Providing open and transparent communications with our customers, including those with contracts in place.
- Ensuring that all of our staff are set up with the correct equipment to work remotely and provide the premium service levels that our customers have come to expect from Bellsure, ensuring that phone and email communications are responded to.
- Holding and monitoring increased stock levels to overcome future disruptions.
- Constantly evolving our ability to respond to the changing pandemic landscape.
Our installation teams are on site, adhering to preventative measures. All operatives and site workers that show any signs of the following symptoms will not be able to work on site (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, muscle pain and tiredness). Preventative measures include, but are not limited to:
- Avoiding contact with anyone showing any COVID-19 symptoms
- Washing hands regularly with soap and water
- Avoiding touching their eyes, nose, or mouth
- Continually using hand sanitiser
- Not shaking hands with people on site
- Keeping themselves at least 2m (6 feet) away from other operatives on site
- Travelling to site in a van/car, not public transport
- Break/canteen space to be used only if necessary
If you have any questions regarding a specific project, please contact your Bellsure Project Manager.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact 01730 719292 or email email@example.com
Sales Manager: Russell Alexander
Marketing Manager: Bliss Christopher-Brearley
Director: Russell Freeman