Bellsure are continually planning and responding to the COVID-19 pandemic in terms of customer support, employee welfare and consistency within the supply chain. Our priority is to ensure that our customers are supplied with the products they need to complete their projects. To do this, we’re safeguarding an agile workforce, a robust, well-stocked product range and our industry leading customer service levels.
In the following days and months, you can be confident that Bellsure are:
- Adhering to the latest Government guidelines, continually listening and actioning all official advice.
- Keeping our warehouse facility open, with on-site staff practising the latest Government Guidelines to ensure their own safety and the safety of others entering the site.
- Providing open and transparent communications with our customers, including those with contracts in place.
- Ensuring that all of our staff are set up with the correct equipment to work remotely and provide the premium service levels that our customers have come to expect from Bellsure, ensuring that phone and email communications are responded to.
- Holding stock of our standard stock items. We are unable to guarantee stock for an indefinite period, please speak with your account manager to place your order.
- Constantly evolving our ability to respond to the changing pandemic landscape.
- Our installation teams will be following official Government Guidance when on construction sites, please confirm any further measures your site is taking with your Bellsure Project Manager to ensure that our team is compliant.
If you have any questions regarding a specific project, please contact your Bellsure Project Manager. If you have a general enquiry, please contact 01730 719292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Manager: Russell Alexander
Marketing Manager: Bliss Christopher-Brearley
Director: Russell Freeman