The Strataseat Classic range is a functional, reliable modern style backless park bench designed to be highly cost-effective and adaptable. We have a range of design and materials options that can be designed to fit your site plans, look, style and budget.
The legs and framework are most commonly made from galvanised steel topped with softwood although powder coating (in the colour of your choice) with hardwood top, handrests and sets with mitred ends are also available. All of our benches are made to order to your specifications.
Installation fixing options include either surface mounted to bolt them down to a suitable surface or the legs can be manufactured with a root fix method for that super clean look.
The Strataseat Classic can also be supplemented in your site layout seating plan with our matching Strataseat Classic Radius design for a perfect mix of straight and curved benches to follow the contours of your space.
We can either work to your specifications and drawings or we can create designs and free CAD drawings which we will design for you off plan.
- Contemporary design bespoke high-class bench seating
- Chunky softwood seat treated with special preservative (hardwood or plastic options available)
- Heavy duty galvanised frame (powder coated, range of colours available)
- Can be manufactured with or without armrests
- Invisible seat fixings option available for a super clean modern look
- Made to order to suit your application and location – lead time approx 3-6 weeks
We offer a range of bespoke street furniture, play area, cycle parking, shelters and storage solutions for residential housing and commercial developers. We provide a free, expert design and planning service and CAD drawings to create the perfect functional and attractive public spaces in your site development plans.
Hardwood, Plastic, Softwood – Treated, Softwood – Untreated, Steel
Galvanised, Powder Coated
Without armrests, With armrests
Root fix, Surface mounted