This modern bench combines chunky 150mm deep slats and contemporary steel work to provide an attractive and ultra hard-wearing bench ideal for use by councils in a public park or plaza, or in a university environment.
This design is great for social environments, wide enough for casual seating both sides.
- Dimensions: 600w x 450h
- Length 1.8m (other lengths available on request)
- Modern, contemporary design
- Chunky hardwood timber seat for durability
- Timber treated with special preservative
- Heavy duty galvanised steel box section frames for rust resistance
- Pre-drilled steel frames ready for surface fixing (we can install too)
The bench is made to order (lead time approx 3-6 weeks) and can be customised to suit your requirements (e.g. length, width, timber, colours)
We offer a range of bespoke street furniture, play area, cycle parking, shelters and storage solutions for residential housing and commercial developers. We provide a free, expert design and planning service and CAD drawings to create the perfect functional and attractive public and neighbourhood spaces in your site development plans.